10 Clear Signs You're Guilty of Hanger
Fall into a pit of despair if you haven't eaten for more than an hour? Create detailed plots to steal that kid's chocolate bar when you're on the train home from work? Sounds like you could be one of those intrinsically "hangry" people...
But just what is "hanger"? Well, if you suffer from this condition (approximately one in six people do, though there is no official medical diagnosis) then you are someone who turns into an unstoppable monster the minute a pang of hunger rears its ugly head. Below we have detailed 10 signs you too have this terrible condition.
1. You cannot fathom how anyone could ever "forget" to eat
2. Anyone trying to be funny will be met with filthy looks and nothing more when you're hungry
3. Irrational hate builds for strangers enjoying food in your presence
4. You will literally eat anything and everything in your quest for fullness
5. If anyone offers you food, you will worship them indefinitely
6. By the time your dinner is ready, you've eaten most of the ingredients
7. You can't physically walk past the fridge without opening it
8. You have the nose of a bloodhound and the eyes of an eagle when it comes to detecting food
9. If you go 3 hours without eating, you wonder how many dress sizes you've dropped
10. When you're full, you feel like you've been lifted of a horrendous curse
If these points resonate with you, don't worry. There is a cure. It begins with "F" and rhymes with "mood"... So if you're reading this and any of it applies to you, grab some grub right now before the Hyde to your Jekyll makes an unwelcome visit.