What You’ll Need:
- 1 loaf of bread (we used tiger bread)
- 200g cheddar (cubed)
- 200g red leicester (cubed)
- 200g camembert (cubed)
- 50ml olive oil
- Handful chopped parsley
- Handful chopped basil
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 50g grated parmesan
- Cold meats, crackers, olives etc to serve
How You Make It
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/392 °F
- Start by cutting 3 square wells into your bread making sure to leave space between them to keep structural integrity. Save the bread you remove, it will be used later in the recipe.
- Fill each of your wells with a different cubed cheese. We used camembert, red leicester and cheddar but any melting cheese will work! Place loaf on a baking tray and set aside for now.
- Gather the bread you removed earlier and slice into dipping sticks. Place these alongside your loaf on the baking tray.
- Time to give those breadsticks a delicious garlicky, herby kick. Grab yourself a bowl and add your oil, garlic, basil, parsley and parmesan. Mix thoroughly and then drizzle all over your breadsticks (be generous with the coating, trust me).
- Now its time to bake.Bake for 20 minutes covered and 10 uncovered. This will ensure the cheese is nice and gooey and the bread crunchy but not burnt!
- Remove from the oven and place on a board surrounded by all your favourite antipasti ingredients. We used parma ham, carrot batons, crackers etc.
- Perfect feed for a group of hungry friends. Enjoy!