Sweet tooth attack? Try these quick and easy 3 Ingredient Sweet Treat Hacks. Made with ingredients you likely already have in the pantry, put them together and please the crowd. Whether it's for the whole family during the holidays, to share with friends for a night-in, or just for you when you get a sweets craving, these simple recipes will be a hit!
Peanut Butter Cookies
- Combine your peanut butter, sugar and egg in a bowl.
- Roll into balls and arrange on a baking tray.
- Bake for 8-10 mins at 180C, cool and eat!
Cherry Dump Cake
- 2 cans cherry pie filling
- 1 box vanilla cake mix
- 100g butter, melted
- Tip cherry mixture into a baking dish and sprinkle over your cake mix.
- Slowly pour your melted butter over the surface, evenly distributing as much as possible.
- Bake for about 50 mins at 180C, then serve!
Nutty Chocolate Brownies
- Mix all your ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour into a square baking tin lined with parchment, and bake for 20 mins at 180C.
- Cool, slice and enjoy!
Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Place all your ingredients in a large bowl and beat with an electric whisk until you have a thick and stuff mixture.
- Scrape into a tray lined with cling film, then freeze for a few hours until solid.
White Chocolate Mousse
- Add 150ml cream to a bowl with your marshmallows and chocolate, then microwave for a minute until melted. Leave to cool slightly.
- Whisk your remaining cream until it holds medium peaks, then add your chocolate marshmallow mix and fold through.
- Pour into a large dish and leave to set for at least 3 hours.
Brownie Smore Cups
- Line a muffin tray with muffin cases. Place a brownie in each one, then press down to line the case.
- Place your marshmallows inside each brownie, then bake for 5 mins until golden and melted.
- Top with cookie crumbs and serve!
Cookies and Cream Truffles
- Blitz your cookies in a food processor to fine crumbs. Pop in a bowl, add your cream cheese and stir to combine.
- Roll into small balls, then dip in melted white chocolate, sprinkle with remaining crumbs and leave to set in the fridge for a couple of hours. Serve!