Sometimes on a hot summer afternoon, all you can think about is finishing work and enjoying a nice solid thirst quencher. But then again there are the days when you just don't want to ruin all that hard work at the gym and so you deny yourself the enjoyment. Well not anymore. These fruity sippers will quench your thirst but won’t stretch your waist thanks to the Ketel One Botanical laying the groundwork. We’ve taken the delicious flavours and created simple but effective cocktails highlighting the botanicals in each. Simple to make, guilt-free to drink and just full of downright delicious fruitiness, here’s hoping you never have to suffer through another hot summer’s day without one.
Cucumber & Mint
- Add cucumber, mint, and arugula to a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Add a scoop of cubed ice to the shaker and pour in the Ketel One Botanical Cucumber & Mint, lime juice, and elderflower concentrate.
- Shake well.
- Strain to a glass filled halfway with ice and top with soda water.
- Garnish with mint and cucumber.
Peach & Orange Blossom
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend well.
- Pour straight from the blender into a glass filled halfway with ice. Garnish with a slice of peach.
Grapefruit & Rose
- Add the grapefruit pieces to a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Add a scoop of cubed ice in and pour in the Ketel One Botanical Grapefruit & Rose. Shake well, and dump the whole drink into an empty glass.
- Top with soda water.
- Garnish with a rose.