500g beef mince
2 tbsp taco seasoning
1/2 cup passata
2 cups grated cheddar cheese
1/2 red onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp finely chopped coriander
Juice of 1 lime
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
1 1/2 cup salsa
2/3 sour cream
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Add beef and cook, baking apart until liquid is absorbed and starts to fry in its own fat. Add taco seasoning and cook through for 30 seconds. Stir in passata and cook for a additional 2 minutes. Remove from heat and cool.
- Line a 9” spring form pan with parchment paper.
- Lay down one tortilla in the centre of the pan, spread a thin layer of beef mix and top with grated cheese and a second tortilla. Spread about 1/4 cup of cheese over top to the edges of the pan.
- Lay remaining tortillas out. Top with mince and cheddar. Roll into a cigar and cut into three. Repeat with remaining tortillas, meat and cheese.
- Arrange around the inner edge of the pan tightly. Place folded foil around the inside to hold together.
- Bake in a 180ºC oven for 20 minutes until golden and cheese has melted.
- Meanwhile make guacamole. Mash together avocados, onion, garlic, coriander, lime juice, salt, pepper, and jalapeño. Spread on the bottom. Top with salsa and a couple dollops of sour cream. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and sliced jalapenos
- Dip and enjoy!