Jalapeno Popper Bacon Roll-ups
- In a bowl, mix together cream cheese, jalapenos, garlic powder, salt, and, pepper.
- Cut the crusts off the white bread. Roll flat with a rolling pin. Spread a thin layer of the cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with bacon and grated cheese. Roll up very tightly.
- Heat butter in a non-stick pan over medium heat. Place the rolls in the pan and cook until browned evenly all over.
- Serve with tomato soup
Broccoli & Cheddar
- Spread two sides of bread with garlic butter
- Top with a layer of Monterey jack and grated cheddar followed but some broccoli and another layer of cheddar and Monterey jack
- Heat a pan over medium heat and sear both sides of the bread until golden brown and the cheese is melted.
Crispy Sweet Chilli Chicken
- Coat the chicken in flour, then egg and the breadcrumbs.
- About ½” oil in a pan over medium heat. When 180ºC, cook the chicken until golden brown.
- Then toss in sweet chilli sauce until coated.
- Spread a layer of mayonnaise on each side of the bread. Top with a slice monterey jack, a layer of grated cheddar, the chicken and more cheddar. Top with the second piece of bread.
- Heat butter in a pan over medium heat. Sear the bread on both sides and when the cheese is melted remove and serve.
- In a pan heat oil over medium heat. Add beef mince and cook until browned. Add the garlic and saute for a minute.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook through until saucy. Remove from pan.
- Spread two slices of bread with mayonnaise, edge to edge. Top the plain side with cheese, sloppy joe mix and more cheese followed by a second piece of bread.
- Heat a pan over medium heat. Cook the toastie on both sides until golden and the cheese is melted