Your bundt pan will thank you for this one... Try one of these 4 Beautiful Bundts: Pizza Bundt, Chicken Fajita Bundt, Sticky Toffee Bundt, or Banana Bacon Bundt! Say goodbye to boring bundt cakes and hello to these creative uses for our old friend: thee bundt pan!
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F.
- Roll out the pizza dough into a square and top with tomato sauce, pepperoni and mozzarella. Roll into a tight roll.
- Brush a bundt tin with garlic butter and press the roll into it, making sure the edges are sealed. Brush the top with garlic butter.
- Make the pizza ranch sauce - whisk together mayonnaise, buttermilk, ketchup, chives, salt, garlic powder, oregano, basil and pepper.
- Bake for 30 minutes until risen and crispy, then turn out onto a tray, cut into chunks and dip.
Chicken Fajita Bundt
- To a large roasting tray, add the chicken, peppers and onions, fajita seasoning, salt and olive oil. Roast for 30 minutes at 200°C, stirring once or twice during the process. Cool.
- Brush the inside of a bundt tin with olive oil, then start to lay in your tortillas. Push them in as if they were hard tacos. They should shape easily to the shape of the bundt tin. 5 tortillas will give you a good coverage on a medium/small bundt tin. Insert 4 more tortillas in the inner flaps of the 5 bottom tortillas. Now you are ready to layer!
- Go in with half the cheese. Now lay in the fajita mix. Top with coriander, tomatoes then the rest of the cheese. Fold in the four top tortillas as best you can. Don't worry if it's not perfect! Bake for 25 minutes at 180°C, or until the cheese has melted. Turn out onto a board, glaze with sour cream and sprinkle over the extra coriander and chilli flakes.
Sticky Toffee Bundt
- Preheat oven to 180°C/360°F.
- Whisk together butter, sugar, eggs and treacle then sift in self raising flour, bicarbonate of soda and baking powder.
- Pour in the milk gradually until you have a loose but smooth batter. Pour into a large greased bundt tin and bake for around 40 - 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the sticky toffee sauce - heat the butter, sugar, treacle, double cream and vanilla extract.
Banana Bacon Bundt
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease a bundt tin liberally with butter, chill in the fridge then butter it again. Sprinkle all over the inside with flour and tip out any excess.
- In a frying pan on a medium-high heat, fry the bacon bits until they are nice and crisp. Add the maple syrup and stir to combine, then remove from the pan and set aside.
- Beat the butter and sugar together in a large bowl until the mixture is light and fluffy, then add the egg and beat until smooth and combined. Add the mashed bananas and natural yogurt, then stir to combine.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a separate bowl, then gradually add to the wet mixture, beating all the while. Once all the dry ingredients are incorporated, tip in the candied bacon and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into your prepped bundt tin and bake in the oven for about 50 mins, until a skewer comes out clean
- Leave the cake in the tin for 10 mins after it comes out of the oven, then turn out to cool.
- Combine the sifted icing sugar with the maple syrup and water, stirring until it is a smooth mixture.
- Drizzle the cooled cake with the icing and serve!