- For the Chocolate Banana Braid: Spread half your chocolate spread in the central rectangle of your pizza base. Top with the banana slices then the rest of the chocolate spread. Cut 4 slashes in the 4 corners of the chocolate area, then slashes down the sides of the base. Fold them in as you would a braid. Transfer to a roasting tray, brush with egg and sprinkle with sugar. Bake for 25 minutes at 180°C.
- For the Pizza Croissants: Cut your base into 6 slices. At the bottom of your triangles, spread a tbsp of pizza sauce. Sprinkle on a similar amount of cheese, lay on two pieces of pepperoni. Brush the tips with egg wash then roll up into a croissant. Lay on a tray and brush with garlic butter. Bake for 15 minutes at 200°C.
- For the Fajita Burrito: Spoon down the salsa towards the bottom of the pizza base. Top with mozzarella and cheddar. Spoon on all of your fajita mix. Tuck in the sides of the pizza base and roll up to the top. Make sure you seal with the egg wash. Brush the whole guy with egg and sprinkle with oregano. Bake for 25 minutes at 180°C.
- For the Chicken Bacon Club Star: Make 3 incisions in the centre of your base. In a ring around the base, lay down half your cheese slices. Top with the chicken, another layer of cheese slices, then the tomato. Brush the middle triangles of your star with egg wash. Fold them out and stick them to the outside of the pizza base. Wrap the folds with bacon.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 200°C.