Cheesy Chicken Parmesan Gnocchi Bake
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Add oil in a skillet, add chicken, Italian seasoning and garlic
- Top with marinara sauce and spread evenly
- Sprinkle over grated mozzarella, breadcrumbs and parmesan
- Bake for 20 minutes until bubbling and golden brown on top. Grill for 5 minutes if necessary.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of fresh chopped basil. Enjoy!
Bacon Cheeseburger Gnocchi
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Add bacon and cook until crispy.
- Toss in the onions and cook until softened
- Add the beef mince into the pan and break apart with the back of a spoon. Season with salt and pepper. Once browned add the ketchup, mustard, passata. Cover and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour in the cream and stir through. Add the gnocchi and let look for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper if needed.
- Arrange sliced cheese on top, and cover with a lid to steam to melt the cheese.
- Garnish with chopped pickles, chopped onions and sesame seeds
Sheetpan Chicken Fajita Gnocchi
- Pre-heat oven to 180ºC.
- In a baking dish, toss all the ingredients together except for the cheese and parsley.
- Sprinkle over the cheese. Cover and bake for 20 minutes, then remove the cover and bake for a further 8-10 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley, enjoy!
Carbonara Style Gnocchi
- In a saute pan over medium heat, add the oil and bacon. Cook until the bacon is crispy. Add stock to the pan and let it reduce by half before adding in the cream.
- Let simmer then whisk in the egg yolks and parmesan cheese. Simmer and season with salt and pepper
- Toss the gnocchi through the sauce and garnish with parsley. Enjoy!