Get your game day party started with one of these filthy hot dog recipes - or all of them, you do you!
- In a large casserole dish set over a medium heat, fry your pancetta until crispy and the fat is rendered. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add your olive oil to the pan, then add your onion, carrot and celery. Cook over a medium heat for 10 mins until soft and starting to caramelise. Add your garlic and cook out for 2 mins.
- Add your beef mince and whack up the heat. Add your salt and pepper and fry for 5 mins until brown.
- Add your tomato puree and red wine , cook out until absorbed before adding your chopped tomatoes, beef stock and bay leaf. Bring to a boil, then turn down the heat and simmer for 2 hours.
- Arrange your hot dog buns in a tray and add your frankfurter buns. Top each with a scoop of your bolognese, then pour on some béchamel and mozzarella.
- Grill for 5 mins, then serve!
- Mix your tomatoes with red onion, chilli, coriander, lime juice and salt. Set aside.
- Blitz your avocado, sour cream and lime juice in a blender until you have a smooth sauce.
- Arrange your hot dog buns in a baking dish and add your frankfurters.
- Sprinkle with cheese and crunched up tortillas, then grill for 5 mins until the cheese is melted.
- Garnish with salsa and avocado crema, then serve!
- Combine your hot sauce, butter and garlic in a blender until you have a smooth sauce.
- Heat a pan of oil to 180°C.
- Combine your cornflour, plain flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Make a well in the middle and add your water and vodka. Whisk to a smooth batter.
- Dip your frankfurter in the batter, then carefully pop in your oil and fry for 5 mins until crisp.
- Put your frankfurters in your buns and drizzle with your buffalo sauce and ranch. Sprinkle with chives and serve!
Pepperoni Pizza Dogs
- In a small saucepan, heat your olive oil. Add your garlic and chilli flakes and fry for 2 mins until your oil is your fragrant and your garlic is starting to turn brown.
- Add your passata and bring to a simmer. Add your onion and knob of butter, then simmer for 45 mins until your sauce has thickened. Remove your onion, then season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange your buns in a baking tray and add your frankfurters. Top with pizza sauce, mozzarella and pepperoni. Sprinkle with oregano, then grill for 5 mins until your cheese has melted and pepperoni starts to crisp up.