- In a box mix together all donut ingredients until combine. Place onto a floured surface and knead gently until a smooth dough forms.
- Sprinkle flour underneath and on top of dough. Roll out to 1/2” thick. Cut 2” rounds out of dough and smaller circles from centre with the back of a piping tip.
- Heat oil to 160C (325F). Place donuts in batches. Don’t overcrowd the pan. Cook on each side until golden brown, about 1-2 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
Chocolate- hazelnut Glaze:
- Mix all ingredients together until smooth. Dip donuts and set aside to set.
- Mix icing sugar, milk and vanilla to form a smooth paste. Sprinkle with sprinkles and set aside to set.
- Mix mashed strawberries, icing sugar and milk together in a measuring cup. When combined, pour through a sieve and discard any large pieces. Dip donuts and set aside to set.
- Mix icing sugar, butter, vanilla and warm water together until smooth. Add additional 1-2tbsp water if needed. Coat donuts fully and set aside to set.