This is by far the easiest pizza dough recipe. No proofing required! Here are 4 different ways to use it!
- Mix Together flour and yoghurt in a bowl.
- Knead until smooth. Then cover and let rest until ready to use.
Pre-heat oven to 200ºC/400ºF
Stuffed round pizza
- Grease a springform pan with oil. Split the dough in half and roll out each half. Place one half on the bottom and up the sides a bit. Top with a layer of sliced cheese, spinach and mushrooms. Place the second sheet of dough on top and pinch and fold the edges to seal.
- Spread pizza sauce on top and sprinkle with grated mozzarella.
- Bake on the lowest rack in your oven for 10-15 minutes until golden brown. Grill for 5 minutes to melt the cheese fully.
Cast Iron Pizza
- Place a greased and seasoned cast iron pan over medium heat. Add one half of rolled pizza dough on it.
- Top with pizza sauce, cheese and meat toppings.
- Fold over the crust
- Then move to the oven on the bottom rack and bake for 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Slide-out, slice and enjoy!
Sheet Pan BBQ Chicken
- Press one pizza dough recipe into a sheet pan with a crust.
- Spread BBQ sauce in the middle, then top with grated mozzarella, chicken, bacon and red onion.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown
- Top with cilantro, enjoy!
Mini Deep Dish Pizza Bites
- Roll out ½ recipe of dough about ¼-inch thick
- Cut out 3-inch rounds and transfer and press into a greased muffin tin.
- Fill with grated mozzarella, pepperoni, sauce, more cheese and top with mini pepperonis
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden.