For the tortilla bowls:
Brush a tortilla wrap with oil, then lay another on top and brush with more oil.
Lay oil side down on top of a large glass heatproof bowl. Cover the top with foil, then flip over and smooth the foil over the edges of the bowl so the tortilla is tightly cupping the bowl.
Bake for 15 mins at 180°C.
Spicy Taco Pasta
- In a large saute pan on a medium heat, saute your onion. Once soft, add your red pepper and cook for another 5 mins. Add your garlic and chilli and cook out for 2 mins, before adding your spices and cooking out for another minute.
- Pop your beef in the pan and turn up the heat. Fry for 5 mins until browned before adding your tomato puree and chopped tomatoes. Bring to a simmer and cook down for 5 mins. Add your double cream and cook for a further 5 mins until you have a thick sauce.
- Add your cooked pasta along with any pasta cooking water needed to create a luscious sauce.
- Pop in your tortilla bowl and serve!
Chicken Fajita Pilau
- Fry your onion and pepper over a medium heat in a wide pan for 5 mins until soft and starting to caramelise. Add your garlic and cook out for a minute before adding your fajita spices.
- Add your chicken to the pan along with your rice. Stir to combine, then pour in your stock.
- Bring to a simmer, then put a lid on your pan and simmer for 10 mins.
- Place in your tortilla bowl, sprinkle with coriander and serve!
Chipotle Chicken Nachos
- Pop your chicken, peppers and onions in a baking tray and toss with chipotle paste, oil and salt. Bake for 15 mins at 180°C until tender and starting to caramelise.
- Arrange over tortilla chips in your tortilla bowl and pour cheese sauce over. Garnish with coriander and serve!
Fajita Cheesesteak Loaded Fries
- Toss your steak in spices, salt and pepper. Fry in a hot pan for 2-3 minutes until tender and starting to caramelise.
- Remove from the pan and add your onions. Fry for 5 mins on a medium high heat before adding your peppers and frying hard for another 5 mins.
- Melt your butter in a small saute pan and add your flour. Cook out for 1 min before gradually adding your milk, stirring all the while until you have a smooth sauce. Add your provolone and salt stir to combine. Pop your chips in your tortilla bowl and arrange your steak and peppers on top. Pour your sauce over the top and serve with sliced green chillis.