- Preheat oven to 180C (350f).Cut each tortilla into 8 triangles.
- In a bowl mix together butter and sugar. Add tortillas and toss to coat evenly.
- Lay evenly on a line baking sheet without overlapping. Bake for 8-10 minutes until crispy and just golden. Keep an eye on them as they can crisp quickly. Take out and let cool to harden.
- Layer on plates and top as desired.
Caramel Apple Pie:
- In a medium saute pan over medium heat, add butter brown sugar and cinnamon; stir until combined. Add apples and lemon juice.
- Cook until apples have softened, pressing gently with the back of a spoon.
- Layer nachos, top with apple pie mix a scoop (or more) of vanilla ice cream. Drizzle caramel over top.
- Heat oven to 180C (350F).
- Add one small layer of tortillas on an oven proof plate. Top with half of the marshmallows. Add more nachos and top with remaining marshmallows.
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes until marshmallows are puffed up and toasty. Keep your eye on them!
- Drizzle chocolate fudge sauce and sprinkle with graham crumbs.
- In a medium saute pan over medium-high heat, add butter and sugar. Stir to combine. Add pecans and stir to coat. Cook until sugar has melted and coated. Bring to a rolling boil and cook without stirring.
- Pile nachos on a plate and pour pecan topping over.
- Add scoops of ice cream and dust with icing sugar.
Berry Cheesecake Nachos:
- In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese, whipping cream and icing sugar. With a hand mixer, mix until smooth and combined. Add vanilla and mix.
- Add one small layer of tortillas to a plate. Top with half of cream cheese mixture. Top with berries. Repeat with another layer.
- Sprinkle crushed graham crackers over top.