5 Ingredient No Knead Camembert Bread
- Turn the oven to 220°C/380°F.
- In a large bowl add the flour, salt & bicarbonate of soda then mix to combine.
- Make a well in the centre of the bowl then pour in the buttermilk and bring everything together.
- When you've got a rough dough, bring onto a floured board and form into a ball. Pat flat and put the camembert in the centre, then bring up the sides and pinch together over the top.
- Place on a floured baking tray then slice a cross into the top. Bake for ten minutes then turn the oven down to 180°C/350°F for another twenty minutes.