- Press biscuits into mould and press down. Top with melted chocolate and chill.
- Pop a marshmallow on top and blowtorch.
- Press more biscuit on top and chill.
Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- Place crushed biscuits in an ice cube mould and press down. Chill..
- Pour in cheesecake mix and smooth. Chill.
- Pour over jelly and leave to set in the fridge for a few hours.
Peanut Butter Cups
- Pour melted chocolate into mould then pour out the excess. Chill.
- Scoop peanut butter mixture in then top with more chocolate. Chill for a few hours until firm.
- Pour ganache into an ice cube mould. Chill.
- Top with more chocolate, a strawberry and a little more chocolate. Chill for a few hours until firm.
Ice Cube Cookies
- Fill your ice cube tray with cookie dough and freeze until you need to use (they will keep for up to 3 months).
- Push out onto lined tray and bake for 12 mins at 180°C/350°F.
Birthday Cake Pops
- Mix cake and icing in a bowl
- Press into ice cube tray and freeze until firm.
- Place a stick inside and dip your cake pop in melted chocolate, then top with sprinkles. Chill until the chocolate is firm, then serve.