- Cut the fruit into slices and line a large glass bowl with them. Place a big slice at the bottom and smaller bowl in the middle and place a cross of tape to keep it in place - when you add water you don't want it to rise! Add sprigs of mint and pour water up the sides until you reach the top, then freeze. To remove the bowls pour a little hot water in the small one and rest the bottom bowl in an even larger bowl of hot water. Allow to melt slightly before releasing the bowls.
Ice Cream in a Bag
- Add cream, vanilla essence and sprinkles together and mix well.
- Pour the mix into a small ziplock bag and seal well. Place a few big handfuls of ice in a large ziplock bag along with the salt. Add the smaller bag and seal the larger one, then shake vigorously for 10 or so minutes, until the cream has thickened. Replace ice if necessary.
Peaches & Cream Lollies
- Blend the peaches with the cream. Heat a normal dinner knife over a flame until really hot, then use it to melt lines down the plastic bag to make the lolly moulds.
- Take the yoghurt out of the pots and give them a rinse. Sprinkle some granola on the bottom and spoon the yoghurt on top with some blueberries. Stick some wooden lolly sticks in and freeze until set.
Frozen Banana Ice Cream
- Freeze bananas and place in a food processor. Whizz and pour in the plant milk until you have a smooth texture. Yum!
Frozen Watermelon Pops
- Cut the watermelon into slices and use a small cookie cutter to cut shapes out. Stick lolly sticks in and freeze before dipping in chocolate and sprinkling with desiccated coconut.