Cupcake Floral Bouquets
- Spread some chocolate icing on the inside edge of each cone. Fill with one cupcake and spread the cupcake with some icing. Shape the marshmallow rice puff into a cone and place on top of the cupcake.
- Pipe rosettes and different floral shapes to your desire. Pipe green leaves in between and white dots.
- Set in the fridge for 30 minutes, enjoy!
- Spread vanilla icing over the cupcakes. Place a cake pop on top.
- With a star tip, pipe spikes over the cake pop. Stick almonds in the chocolate frosting in the shape of hedgehog spikes.
- Pipe two white icing round eyes with little black icing dots in the centre and a black icing nose.
Pigs in Dirt
- Cover the cupcake with chocolate icing then dip in crushed cookies to coat.
- Pip the pink icing in one big ring, then another smaller ring, then one smaller ring to make the snout.
- Place the marshmallow halves as the ears, then pipe eyes and a snout with a little smirk if you fancy.
Corn on the cob
- Stick a skewer in between 3 cupcakes to attach.
- Cover with icing and then top with jelly beans alternating an orange one in.
- Stick corn holders on each side and top with a chewy yellow sweet for the “butter”
Candy Fruit PIes
- Spread cupcakes with a thin layer of vanilla icing.
- Top each with either red, yellow or blue candies. Then as seen in the video, pipe with the nude icing a pattern that resembles a pie crust.
- Sprinkle with sugar and a star-shaped dollop of vanilla icing as the “whipped cream”
Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Spread vanilla icing on the cupcakes with a smooth centre and a slight rim to resemble a plate.
- Place the yellowish icing into a piping bag with a small round tip. Pipe squiggles of icing to resemble spaghetti. Top with a hazelnut chocolate ball and a spoonful of jam. Sprinkle the top with desiccated coconut to resemble parmesan cheese.
- Press fondant through a strainer and keep adding fondant to make longers strands
- Place on top of the chocolate cupcakes and top with desired cute things i.e. chocolate football, chocolate ladybug, edible candy flowers
- Add coloured sugar to Ziploc bags. Cut mini white marshmallows in half diagonally and drop into the bags. Shake to coat.
- Cover vanilla cupcakes with icing, then place coloured marshmallows on the cupcakes in a floral pattern.