Use an egg box to start your BBQ
- Take the eggs out of the egg box and fill with small coals.
- Place in your BBQ and light the corners - watch as your box goes up in flames! Add more coals and leave
- Peel the bananas and split almost in half lengthways.
- Take a square of foil and bring it up around the banana to keep it upright.
- Stuff with chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Place over coals (you want them to have died down considerably by this point - alternatively use a heat diffusing plate).
- Close the lid and eat when hot and molten.
- Stick wooden skewers through a line of chicken fillets to create instant kebabs!
Use lemon slices to stop fish sticking
- Take the lemons and place them on the grill.
- Place the salmon on top and watch how it doesn't stick to the grill. Fabulous!
Hot brick cooks food through quicker
- Take foil. Wrap brick.
- Heat it up over the grill until it's piping hot then use it on top of chicken breasts/meat to help it cook through more quickly!
Cold butter stops burgers from drying out
- Cut butter into large cubes and place on the burgers while cooking to keep them moist.
BBQ rub in a bag prevents mess
- Place rub in bag along with wings. Shake!
- Cut a bottle in half and fill the end with the lid with mince. Turn the bottom over and use it to press the mince out of the other end in a perfect kebab shape. Use a stick to guide the mince out and give it something to hold on to.
An onion makes a perfect grill cleaner
- Cut an onion in half and use it to clean the grill!
Cook brownies on the grill
- Place the brownie mix in a well oiled skillet/ovenproof dish. Close the lid and check after 10 mins to see how they are doing.