Alfredo Chicken Pasta Bake
- Add your oil to a hot pan and brown your chicken. To the pan then add your salt, pepper, garlic and fry for a further 5 minutes.
- Now its time to add your stock and your cream. Stir thoroughly then add your penne. Cook down for 15/ 20 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir through your dried parsley.
- Grab yourself a glass baking dish and add half your pasta, a couple of handfuls of mozzarella and then the rest of your pasta. Top dish with more mozzarella and your grated parmesan.
- Bake at 180°C/350°F for 20 minutes.
- Serve with fresh parsley. Enjoy!