No time to make pie crust? These apple crumble crunch wraps have all of our favourite apple pie flavours and textures. Easy to eat and share 1
- Heat oven to 180ºC.
- Mix together all crumble ingredients and press together until little pieces are formed. Lay on tray in a flat layer and bake for about 10 minutes until golden brown. Remove and cool
- In a large pan, melt butter. Add apples, cinnamon, lemon and brown sugar. Stir to coat. Cover and let steam to cook until just softened. Remove and let cool.
- Brush a pan with butter. Arrange tortillas as done in the video. Place half of the apples and top with crumble. Top with remaining apples. Fold over tortillas and press down with another pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Slice and drizzle with caramels.