Apple Crumble Nuggets
- To a food processor, add the flour, butter, sugar, cinnamon and oats. Blend until quite find, then transfer to the fridge while you prep your apples.
- Peel and core your apples then cut into 8 pieces.
- Mix your milk and vanilla essence, then take a piece of apple and submerge in the milk briefly.
- Chuck into the crumble mix, then use your hands to pack the crumble mixture around the apple piece.
- Repeat with your apple pieces then pop on a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 170°C.