Apple Crumble Nuggets
- 150g plain flour
- 100g caster sugar
- 110g butter (cold)
- 40g oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- ice cream, to serve
- caramel sauce, to serve
- To a food processor, add the flour, butter, sugar, cinnamon and oats. Blend until quite find, then transfer to the fridge while you prep your apples.
- Peel and core your apples then cut into 8 pieces.
- Mix your milk and vanilla essence, then take a piece of apple and submerge in the milk briefly.
- Chuck into the crumble mix, then use your hands to pack the crumble mixture around the apple piece.
- Repeat with your apple pieces then pop on a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 170°C.