No time to make a full apple pie or a cheese cake? We’ve got you covered. These easy apple pie cheese cake taquitos combine the two and are made in a flash. No need for pie crust here!
- Pre-heat oven to 200ºC.
- In a sauté pan, heat butter over medium heat. Add apples, brown sugar and cinnamon. Cover and cook until just softened. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl mix together cream cheese, caramel sauce and salt.
- Lay out tortillas and spread a couple tbsp of cream cheese mixture on one side. Top with apples. Roll very tightly into a log shape. Place seam side down on a baking sheet.
- Mix together cinnamon and sugar. Brush each roll with melted butter and sprinkle generously with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until crispy.