3 medium apples peeled, cored and finely diced
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp cinnamon powder
1 cup icing sugar
2 tbsp milk
2 tsp corn syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla
- In a small bowl mix together sugar and cinnamon.
- Coat apples with cinnamon sugar mixture
- Roll puff pie dough and brush with melted butter. Spread apples all over evenly being sure not to create a thick layer.
- Cut into about 6 strips and roll tightly. Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown. Cool.
- Make icing. Mix together icing sugar, milk and vanilla until smooth. Add cornstarch and stir to combine.
- Drizzle over cookies. Enjoy!