Asparagus Camembert Dippers
- Trim the woody ends of the asparagus spears.
- Roll each spear in a slice of parma ham.
- Roll the puff pastry to about 5mm thick and cut into 2cm wide strips (about 15cm long).
- Roll each parma ham wrapped spear in the puff pastry strips.
- Whisk the egg and, using a pastry brush, wash over the pastry then season with salt and pepper.
- Slice off the top of the camembert, stuff with garlic and drizzle with honey.
- Bake the asparagus spears for 25-30 minutes, until the pastry is golden and well risen. Bake the camembert for 20 minutes.
- Serve the asparagus as dippers along side the camembert.