Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
- Time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 6
What you need
Sesame burger buns
400g beef mince, cooked
2 tbsp ketchup
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 cup cream cheese
1 cup grated cheddar cheese split
3/4 cup crispy bacon bits, split
This cheeseburger dip it's quick and easy to make with delicious sesame bun dippers. A sharing dish perfect for your next party!
- Slice buns in half and roll flat with a rolling pin. Brush each side with egg wash and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Cut each half into thirds to form triangles. Arrange on a tray and bake in at 180ºC for 10 minutes until golden brown
- In a large bowl, mix together beef, 1/2 cup bacon, ketchup, sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese and 1/2 of the cheddar cheese. Spread into a baking dish and sprinkle with remaining cheddar.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes, remove foil and grill for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining bacon and diced pickles.
- Serve with sesame bread dippers, enjoy