Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
What you need
No equipment needed
- 4 tbsp tomato passata
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 2 tbsp bbq sauce
- 3 thick rashers of bacon, sliced in half and fried
- 1 quantity fresh pizza dough
- 1 cup cooked beef burger pieces
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 cup mozzarella
- mustard and pickles, to serve
- Add passata, ketchup and bbq to a bowl and stir. Add the sauce to the base of your pizza. Top with meats and cheese. Brush the edges of the pizza with egg and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Bake for 12 minutes in a very hot, pre-heated oven.
- Dress with mustard and pickles.