What You’ll Need:
- Sliced white bread
- 1/2 cup cheddar (per sandwich)
- 4 rashers bacon (per sandwich)
- 1 egg (per sandwich)
- softened butter
- 1/2 avocado (per sandwich)
How You Make It:
- Brush each slice of bread with butter on both sides. Top one piece with half your cheddar.
- Fry your bacon slices and bacon in the oil. Drain, then add to your sandwich. Top with a little more cheddar then place the second slice on top.
- Fry the sandwich on both sides until nicely golden and the cheese has melted.