Bacon Guacamole Rings
What you need
No equipment needed
- De-stone your avocados and spoon them into a large mixing bowl.
- Using a fork mash into a pulp.
- Now add your lime juice,onion, tomato, chilli, coriander, salt and pepper to your avocado and mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- Remove the skin from your onions and slice into rings, roughly a centimetre thick. Separate out the rings and lay the biggest ones on a baking tray.
- Place a smaller onion ring in the middle and fill the gap between the two rings with guacamole.
- Place your filled onion ring in the freezer for an hour. Until the guac has hardened.
- Once hard, remove from the fridge and thread streaky bacon through the hole and wrap the ring in bacon. This may take a few pieces!
- Bake at 180°C/350°F for 25 minutes.