12 dry cannelloni noodles
24 slices of bacon
1 1/2 cups Mac and cheese
1/2 cup finely grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 180C (350f). Roll cannelloni’s in foil to cover.
- Cut 12 sliced of bacon in half. Wrap one half on each cannelloni’s end. Wrap remaining half and one more slice of bacon around mould to form a shot glass. Repeat with remaining moulds and bacon.
- Place each on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Baking in oven for 20-25 minutes until just crispy.
- Take out and let cool until cold enough to handle. Remove bacon from cannelloni mould gently twisting gently.
- Fill shots with macaroni and cheese. Top with grated cheese. Place back in oven to grill for 2-3 minutes until melted.