What You’ll Need:
- Extra large avocados
- streaky bacon, flattened with the back of a knife
- fresh, medium eggs
- oil, for frying
How You Make It:
- Drop your eggs into simmering water for exactly 6 minutes. Carefully lift out and place in ice water to cool. Peel your eggs and set aside.
- Cut your avocado in half and remove from the skin. Take out the core using a knife. Further scoop out the cavity so it is the same size as your egg. Pop your egg in and enclose your egg with both sides of the avocado.
- Roll your sealed avocado in rashers of bacon- they should be as wide as your avocado. Roll.
- Wrap 2 more pieces of bacon around the top of the avocado to seal completely.
- Fry for 10 minutes or so, turning constantly. Start by frying the loose ends of bacon first!
- Get stuck in!