What You’ll Need:
- 8 chicken wings, cut into wings and winglets
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 16 slices of streaky bacon
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 1/2 cup tomato ketchup
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp soft light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp chilli flakes
How You Make It:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F.
- Rub the chicken wings with the salt, garlic powder, cayenne and paprika.
- Wrap each chicken wing in bacon and lay on a baking tray. Bake for around 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the bourbon, tomato ketchup, soy sauce, dijon mustard and sugar. Bring to a simmer and allow to thicken then brush over the wings. Save half the sauce for a dip.
- Bake for another 5 minutes until sticky and delicious.
- Serve with chips.