500 g cream cheese, softened
1 cup grated cheddar
1 cup grated mozzarella
3 jalapeños, finely diced
1/2 tsp pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 190ºC.
- In a large bowl mic together cream cheese, cheddar, mozzarella, jalapeños and pepper until combined.
- Cut baguette in half and scoop out some of the insides. Save for breadcrumbs.
- Fill each cavity with the mix. Place top half back on top of bottom half.
- Arrange bacon flat on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Top with one baguette and wrap with bacon.
- Bake the oven for 20-30 minutes until bacon is cooked and golden.