- 4 large chicken breasts
1 tbsp salt
1 tbsp pepper
1 tbsp oregano
1/2 cup pizza sauce
1 packet pizza pepperoni
1 packet sliced mozzarella
Roughly 2 packs streaky bacon, stretched out with the blade of a knife
These bacon wrapped bundles of joy are beautiful to behold. Staggeringly simple but utterly delicious, the flavours of pizza in a well seasoned chicken roll - what more could you want?
- Place each chicken breast between clingfilm and bash them with a rolling pin to flatten them out, then season with salt, pepper and dried oregano.
- Spread each breast with pizza sauce and top with pepperoni and mozzarella, then roll up the breast and place on another sheet of clingfilm.
- Holding the edges roll it all up into a tight bundle then leave all four to chill in the fridge.
- Take one of the chicken parcels and place half the bacon out in a cross shape. Place the chicken parcel in the middle and fold over the sides to form a neat package.
- Bake at 180°C for around 50 minutes until cooked though. Serve with chips and salad.