What You’ll Need:
- 3 chicken breasts, whole
- 15 rashers of streaky smoked bacon
- 3 heaped tsps fresh basil pesto
- 1 ball fresh mozzarella, sliced
How You Make It:
- Butterfly out your chicken breasts. Pop in a slice of mozzarella and big tsp of pesto in each. Fold the breast back over to seal.
- Lay down 5 rashers of bacon (per breast)- make sure there are no gaps. Place the chicken at one end of the rashers and roll him up to create your wrapper.
- Place in a baking dish, loose bits of the rashers facing downwards (this way they won’t unfurl).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 400ºF.
- Serve with pasta!