Baileys Ghost Brownies
What you need
- 2 1/2 cups/300g chopped dark chocolate
- 1 1/3 cups/300g melted butter
- 150ml Baileys Pumpkin Spice
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups/400g sugar
- 1 cup/130g self raising flour
- 1/2 cup/70g plain flour
- 3/4 cup/80g cocoa
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F.
- Pour the melted butter over the chocolate and stir to combine, then pour in the Baileys Pumpkin Spice and stir again. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Whisk the eggs until they foam up and then add the sugar and keep whisking for a minute or so. Pour in the cooled chocolate mixture and stir together then sift in all the dry ingredients and fold everything through.
- Pour the mixture into a lined 23cm squared baking tray and smooth out.
- Bake for 20-25 mins (until the middle wobbles slightly - but not too much) then leave to cool in their tin for at least 3 hours.
- When the brownies have completely cooled cut them into 16 squares and top with a marshmallow and drizzle with molten white chocolate. Finally, stick two chocolate chips on each for eyes!