- Make the filling; whip all the ingredients together until smooth.
- On a board, place one crepe. Spread with Baileys Chocolat Luxe cream mixture. Repeat with remaining crepes, and filling, finishing with a plain crepe on top.
- Let sit in the fridge for 20 minutes to set.
- Meanwhile, make the pouring ganache. In a pot, bring the heavy cream, Baileys Chocolat Luxe and sugar to a simmer. Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Pour the hot mixture over a bowl filled with the chopped chocolate and butter. Let sit for 15 seconds then stir to combine into a smooth ganache.
- Remove the crepe cake from the fridge and place on a serving board.
- Pour the warm ganache all over the cake and sides.
- Slice and serve with a Baileys Chocolate Reindeer!