Baileys Gingerbread Skillet Cookie
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Grease a large skillet with butter
- In a bowl, whisk the Baileys, butter, sugars, eggs and golden syrup.
- In another large bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and salt.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir to combine. Fold in the dark chocolate chunks.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until still a little gooey inside.
- Meanwhile, mix the caramel sauce with the 25ml Baileys Salted Caramel and warm in the microwave for 15 seconds,
- Serve the skillet with vanilla ice cream and pour over the Baileys Salted Caramel Sauce.