Tara uses the new Bailey's Red Velvet Cupcake Irish cream to make these decadent Baileys Red Velvet Cupcake Cinnamon Swirls. The pink heart-shaped cinnamon rolls come out of the oven and get glazed with a cream cheese-Bailey's frosting that will show your Valentine just how much you care.
- In a jug, mix together milk and Baileys Red Velvet Cupcake. Heat until warmed through, about 1 minute. Add the sugar and yeast and let sit for 5 minutes until frothy.
- Pour into a large bowl and whisk in the egg and butter. Pour in the flour and salt and mix to form a smooth dough. Then knead on a lightly floured surface until smooth. Shape into a ball and place into a greased bowl. Cover and let rise until doubled.
- Meanwhile, make the heart-shaped mould.
- Fold a long piece of foil into a long strip about 2-4 inches high. Fold it in half, open ends at the top, to create the bottom point of the heart.
- Overlap the top ends of the foil strip and fold them together creating the top fold in the heart. Staple to hold together. Shape foil into a heart with your hands until you have a nice rounded heart. Take another large piece of foil and place it under your heart. Fold the bottom foil up the sides of the pan, over the top and back down the inside walls of the heart. Re-shape pan into a heart shape.
- Grease pan and place in the middle of a slightly larger baking sheet.
- Pre-heat oven to 180ºC.
- Roll the dough out on a lightly floured surface, until it is approx 1/4 inch thick.
- Brush with melted butter evenly. In a small bowl, mix together the sugars and cinnamon. Sprinkle over the dough and spread evenly. Roll into a tight log from the long side up.
- Using unscented floss, cut the log into rolls.
- Arrange in the heart-shaped tin. Cover and let rise until doubled in size, then bake for 25-3- minutes until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, whisk the icing ingredients together.
- Let the rolls cool slightly then spread with the icing. Sprinkle with some fresh raspberries