- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 100ml vanilla vodka
- 100ml baileys original
- 2 tbsp salted caramel sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
There's nothing better than a good slice of cheesecake late at night, but sometimes you wonder if there could ever be something better. The answer? A cheesecake styled beverage of course!
Baileys and Twisted have teamed up to create a world-class beverage that is perfect for the party season, but works just as well when you want to treat yourself. Here is the Baileys salted caramel cheesecake, a delicious recipe that is incredibly easy to recreate at home.
- Add all the ingredients into a food processor and blend together until smooth.
- Take a martini glass and dip it in caramel sauce so it coats the rim of the glass. Once coated dip into crushed biscuits.
- Pour your blended Baileys Cheesecake Martini mix into your glass and garnish with soft caramel toffees.
- Sit back and enjoy!