360ml heavy cream
10ml vanilla essence
1 can sweetened condensed milk
200ml double cream
¾ tsp sea salt
10 tsp vanilla
50g golden syrup
4 oz dark chocolate
1 tbsp coconut oil
Ice cream Cones
- Make caramel sauce. Heat cream and salt in a microwavable jug until hot, 1-2minutes.
- Add sugar, golden syrup and water to a pot. Bring to a boil to a dark caramel colour. Remove from heat and add cream, stir to combine. Add butter and stir well. Pour in baileys and stir to incorporate. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together cream, vanilla and baileys until soft peaks are formed. Fold in one can of condensed milk.
- Pour mixture into a loaf tin. Drizzle salted caramel sauce through the ice cream mix and gently swirl with a toothpick. Freeze over night until set.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in a jug. Pour about 1 tsp of chocolate sauce in the bottom of cones.
- Scoop ice cream on top and place cones in skinny tall glasses to hold. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Coat ice cream in melted chocolate. Return to freezer for 30 minutes to set.