Baileys S’mores Cheesecake
- Time: 35 minutes
- Serves: 8-10
What you need
250g crushed cookie crumbs
50g granulated sugar
115g butter, melted
750g cream cheese, softened
150g granulated sugar
3 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
50g cocoa powder
50g golden syrup
100g chocolate, chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 180C (350F). Line a spring form pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl mix together cookie crumbs, sugar, and butter until combined and wet sand-like texture. Press into the base of the spring form pan and use the back of a spoon or small bowl to press in.
- Bake for 10 minutes, set aside to cool.
- For the cheesecake filling, beat cream cheese with sugar, eggs, vanilla, flour and baileys until fluffy and smooth. Pour over graham crust. Bake in a 180ºC (350ºF) oven for 35 minutes. Turn oven off and keep oven ajar and let cheesecake cool.
- Remove from oven and cool completely for 4 hours in the fridge or overnight.
- In a small pot, whisk together Baileys chocolate luxe, cocoa powder, and golden syrup together. Bring to a boil stirring, then let simmer for 3 minutes to thicken. Remove from heat and whisk in chocolate until smooth.
- Pour fudge sauce over cooled cheesecake. Top with marshmallows and toast with a blow torch.