- 2 cups cold heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups Italian mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup baileys
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp cup espresso powder
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 36 chocolate chip cookies
- 2 cups baileys
- Shaved semisweet chocolate, for garnish
Combine booze, cookies and coffee in our Bailey's tiramisu cookie cake. If you're struggling for a dessert that needs to please a crowd, make a pud that delivers something for everyone.
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, whisk together cream, mascarpone, 1/2 cup baileys and sugar until stiff peaks form. Take out 1/3 of the mixture and fold in cocoa powder and espresso powder until combined.
- Dip cookies briefly in 2 cups baileys to just soak. Layer in a flat layer in an 8-inch springform pan. Spread a third of the vanilla cream mixture over top. Top with another layer of soaked cookies followed by half of the chocolate cream. Continue with remaining cookies and cream alternating vanilla and chocolate until there are 5 layers of cookie, three vanilla and two chocolate ending with vanilla cream on top.
- Smooth top and wrap with plastic wrap, refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight for best results.
- Run a knife around the side and remove from springform pan. Garnish with chocolate.