Baked Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake
What you need
- 1/2 cup/50g oats
- 1/3 cup/100g butter in small chunks
- 3/4 cup/100g flour
- 1/3 cup/75g dark sugar
- 14/225g biscuits
- 1/2 cup 100g melted butter
- 3c/750g cream cheese
- 1/2 cup 100g sugar icing
- 3 eggs
- Zest of 3 lemons
- 1 vanilla pod, seeded
- 1 punnet/200g raspberries
- First, make your crumble topping - in a food processor mix together the oats, flour, butter and sugar. Set this mix aside in a bowl and clean the food processor so you can make up the buttery biscuit base.
- Do this by blitzing the biscuits first then pouring in the butter until the mixture looks damp but not wet. Set aside.
- Whisk together the sugar with cream cheese until the mixture is smooth, then add eggs and briefly keep whisking. Finally, whisk in the vanilla and lemon zest.
- In a lined cake tin press down the buttery base - make sure its solidly pressed into all the corners. Pour over the raspberry/cheesecake mixture and smooth down. Sprinkle over the crumble mixture and bake for 45 mins to an hour at 160°C/340°F.