A wonderful thing, banana bread. Combine that with churros and chocolate fondue and you are without doubt onto a massive winner.
- Heat the milk, water and butter in a large saucepan. Bring to the boil and remove from the heat.
- When cool enough to touch add the banana and first egg. Beat to combine then add the second egg.
- Place in a piping bag and pipe around the mounds of an upturned muffin tray. Freeze until rock hard.
- Fry in the oil for about 4 mins until dark brown and crisp. Roll in granulated sugar.
- In a large jug heat the chocolate and cream together. Stir to melt the chocolate and make a smooth sauce. Pour into the cups and eat.