Bang Bang Peanut Chicken
- Mix together the plain flour, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic powder and Chinese 5 spice.
- Dip the chicken chunks first in the seasoned flour, then the whisked egg then lastly the panko breadcrumbs. Shake off excess and set aside.
- Heat your oil in a pan until it reaches 160c. Fry the chicken chunks for 2 minutes per side or until the chicken is cooked through and the coating is crisp. Drain on kitchen paper.
- While the chicken is draining, combine the peanut sauce ingredients in a small saucepan over a medium heat. Stir together until combined then remove from the heat.
- Serve the chicken up with the peanut sauce and a slaw.