BBQ Chicken Pasta Shells
What you need
- 3 chicken breasts, roasted then shredded
- 8 streaky bacon rashers, cooked and chopped
- 1 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 large pack pasta shells, cooked to al dente
- 2 cups passata
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 block mozzarella, grated
- Preheat oven to 180°C/360°F.
- Mix the shredded chicken with the streaky bacon and BBQ sauce.
- Spoon this mixture into each pasta shell.
- Mix the passata with 1/2 cup BBQ sauce and pour over the bottom of a large baking dish.
- Add the stuffed pasta shells in a layer (add more on top if they don't fit perfectly) and cover the whole dish with grated mozzarella.
- Bake for 15/20 minutes until the cheese is bubbling and the pasta is heated through