BBQ Chicken Ranch Loaded Fries
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups BBQ sauce
- Cooked fries
- 2 cups cheddar, grated
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup crispy bacon pieces
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapenos, diced
- Pour the BBQ sauce over the chicken and bake for 1 hour at 160°C, flipping half way. Shred with two forks.
- Meanwhile, cook your frozen fries according to packet instructions and pop them in a large skillet or baking dish.
- Spoon the chicken on top of the fries and cover with the grated cheese. Chuck in the oven at 200°C for 10 minutes.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder and salt. Transfer to a squeezey bottle.
- When the cheese is all melted and nice, top with ranch sauce, crispy bacon and jalapenos.