BBQ Chicken Slider Ring
- 9 slider buns
- pizza mozzarella, sliced
- red leicester or cheddar, sliced
- 1 small rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup bbq sauce
- 1 tbsp chives, finely chopped
- 1 cup crispy bacon
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- fries, to serve
- Slice the buns in half and lay the bottom halves on a lined baking tray. Cover with the mozzarella.
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, bbq sauce, chives and bacon.
- Spoon on top of the mozzarella.
- Top with red leicester slices, then the top bun halves. Brush all over with butter, lay another sheet of baking paper on top and weigh down with another baking tray. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 180°C
- Bundle some fries in the middle.
- Get stuck in!